Tuesday, November 22, 2016

New Year's Resolution

I will be honest. Especially in the light of recent national events, I have become a serious abuser of the "Facebook Rant". It is just so easy to spew out garbage that nobody actually cares about online just to make myself feel better. The world of emerging adulthood has made me a complainer of things that cannot be changed. Another thing it has changed about me is that I jump into things quicker and earlier! Point in case: I have already started to put together my new year's resolution plan . . . a whole month early! My first resolution is an effort to change this bad habit of mine: No more complaining!

Step 1: Make a blog of all of the good stuff in my life and maybe even help people along the way!!! 😊

I have plenty of great and/or helpful ideas, funny stories, and more to share with you every other week! But first, let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Jenna Speight. I am a young adult from a small town who found herself doing great, big things. My aspirations and goals in life are huge. I am currently going into my Junior year at Grand Canyon University to get my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. For now, I hold the proud title of "SN", or Student Nurse. However, I hope to one day become a NP, or Nurse Practitioner.

My life is not that exciting all of the time. (Nursing school is not too glamorous or social.) However, it does have its moments! I hope that this blog can be helpful, funny, interesting, or relaxing for you and many others! I aim to post something every week for the first month or so, and then switch to every other week regularly. Although my life can sound organized, it is a lot of work, and I hardly ever have time to myself. So please forgive me in advance if I do not stay true to that posting promise!

Next week, I will give you a little idea of how to put together a New Year's resolution plan that will last!

Thank you! And have an amazing Thanksgiving!

-Jenna Speight, SN.

No comments:

Post a Comment